Taishon moved into a St Mungo’s project in March 2020 and has been advocating for issues concerning homelessness ever since.
Since being with St Mungo’s Taishon has:
- Been awarded the Client Star Award in February 2021 for achievements in her one year as a resident and throughout the pandemic
- Been involved in her St Mungo’s project, including residents meetings and women’s health discussions
- Attended sessions at the St Mungo’s Recovery College
- Been involved with various campaigns, including a session in Parliament
- Attended a Building Resilience Workshop with LOVO
- Provided Black History Month content for her semi-independent housing service’s newsletter